What are the chances of having Native American physical features from having 12.5 percent of that racial ancestry?

I am 12.5 percent Native American (my great grandmother was full-blooded) and the rest of my 7 great grandparents were Northern European. What is the likelihood I will have physical traits from the amount of Native American DNA I hold? The reason I ask is because I have white skin, blonde wavy hair, blue eyes,... show more I am 12.5 percent Native American (my great grandmother was full-blooded) and the rest of my 7 great grandparents were Northern European. What is the likelihood I will have physical traits from the amount of Native American DNA I hold?

The reason I ask is because I have white skin, blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, facial hair, but when I look at my facial characteristics it just seems as though something is off and it's coded with something that doesn't look fully white. But I can't really tell what it is.

My dad states that when him and his maternal grandfather (he's English) saw each others high school graduation photos that you could not tell the difference on whom was whom. He says he looks just like his grandfather (I don't posses any pictures of my great grandfather since they were lost decades ago, so I've never seen him before to validate that fact), but when I look at him myself he has that same obscure look that sets off bewilderment within me.

The rest of my heritage is 25 percent Polish, 25 percent Irish, 25 percent German, and 12.5 percent English. So that is also a good mix of ethnicities that may be the reason why my brain is prompting off an unusual look.

I've only recently started to become intrigued by the status of race and how people look so I can't very much well discern physical features apart and have always considered myself white in the past.

Anyways, I digress.