Curved monitor for both PC and PS4?

Hello guys, I have gotten myself a new gaming PC and I play on PS4 as well, so I was thinking of getting a new monitor with which I can use both. I have always been a flat screen user and I see a lot of people playing on curved screens these days so I was thinking why not? I mainly play FPS games on both PC and... show more Hello guys,
I have gotten myself a new gaming PC and I play on PS4 as well, so I was thinking of getting a new monitor with which I can use both. I have always been a flat screen user and I see a lot of people playing on curved screens these days so I was thinking why not? I mainly play FPS games on both PC and PS4. And some league of legends and other MOBAs and TPS. I have a flat monitor with which I might use for streaming or watching movies so I want to purchase a curved monitor primarily for gaming.

Budget is around $300

I was looking at MSI MAG241C (I live in Japan and the model name here is MAG241CVJP), and it seemed pretty good to me. 24 inches, 144hz VA panel with 1ms response time. I do have some questions though.

Since I will be using it for both PC and PS4, I do not mind 144hz (although PS4 is capped at 60hz) but will I find any trouble when I connect my PS4 to it?

Will I be able to change the refresh rate of the screen time to time without using the MSI app from PC? If no, how can I adjust the refresh rate when switching from PC to PS4?

And just in general, any thoughts on curved monitors would be nice! I played only once in a showroom with limited time so not sure how it performs in long time use.

Thanks in advance!
0