Does a teacher get angry with a student he cares more about or one he hates?

I spoke to my teacher about my progress and he got mad that I was taking 6-7 college classes and that I wasn’t doing more than I usually do...nothing was due but because he had me before he felt that I wasn’t doing as much as I could and saw that I was working on 20 projects that week...anyways he got really angry... show more I spoke to my teacher about my progress and he got mad that I was taking 6-7 college classes and that I wasn’t doing more than I usually do...nothing was due but because he had me before he felt that I wasn’t doing as much as I could and saw that I was working on 20 projects that week...anyways he got really angry at me...I don’t know if this means that he hates me or that he cares more about me etc..other students didn’t produce a lot of work too yet he gets angry at me the most..😩
1 answer 1