Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

Why are water signs likely to be sadists?

You people need to stop your clingy, emo, vengeful ways

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

not all some water sigh are nice

• Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Everyone has Water Signs in their natal chart.

And how strong Water is in their chart has NOTHING to do with their "zodiac Sign" (properly called their Sun sign).

They may have their Sun in a Water sign, but NONE of the OTHER 9 planets will be in Water Signs.

They may have 4 or 5 of their planets in Fire Signs, in which case they will be far MORE like Fire Signs than like their Sun sign.

You need to learn how astrology really works before you try to draw assumptions. If you use only the Sun sign (just 2% of someone's unique natal chart), you will be drawing erroneous conclusions that make you unable to understand the people around you.

“Many people think that astrology is the Sun-sign columns found in every newspaper and online news media sites. Nothing could be further from the truth. That’s not astrology, that’s entertainment, which is what’s often stated in the fine print beneath astrology columns. Unfortunately, Sun-sign columns are one of the most persistently misleading representations of astrology. “

(Dorothy Oja: “What Astrology is and isn’t”)

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Ok. Don’t. Stay out of our lives. We ain’t thinking about you or will we ever. We didn’t like you back then, why the hell would we like you now. Stop thinking about us!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because people wasn't caring for them. I felt bad for water signs because they are sensitive.

But I don't like them because they are manipulative.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Snoopy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I feel like Autumn and summer signs can be narcissists. Winter and spring they are usually normal.

I guess a lot of people on here are narcissists. Some might pretend to be other signs.

Anyway losers are always on here :) abusing and stalking others even when you are not online.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.