Do you find it sad that a grown adult would bully another adult?

I do and don't understand why a grown adult would stoop low to bullying another adult.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

kid bullies grow to be adult bullies...

miserable people bully as a mechanism for their own unhappiness and etc.

people who are so insecure in themselves they have to bully others...

They like to say this just kids who Bully it's adults too,it's their own miserbalness, self hate, envy, just allot of things...it's sadand they're also sad,another reason of why they bully. could be a lot of things and reason but the main two are miserable and or insecurity within themselves. they like to say that everyone has insecurities, but not everyone insecurities has them, they allow their isnecurites to control them and their life and eat them up inside ,and their own relief is to bully others.. theyre so insecure within themselves and bully out of their own isnecurity within themselves....

Source(s): Yes, I find I sad, it's wat sad miserable people do , the bully is the one who is hurting.. .happens every time ,you dont see happy people hating..
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 12 months ago

Its sad, pathetic and immature.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Nope.............................................

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

It is. If kids do it, that’s bad. But when an adult does it, it’s like dude, grow up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

My older sister who is 55 years old bullies people including me. She also bullies our younger sister and one time pushed our younger brother too far that he went outside and keyed her car big time. I think her insolence and bullying is absolutely pathetic, not sad. There will come a day when our parents will no longer be alive and that's when I'm going to put her in her place. I will do it with words, not keying her car. When it comes to my sister I know which buttons to push that will totally devastate her and I'm going to do it with a vengeance. I would love to do it now but it would crush our mom and I'm not going to do that. My dad would think it would be funny and fitting if I did it but he has to live with our mom. So there's another reason not to do it now.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Ahh.... sad maybe but hardly surprising.

• 12 months ago

I would find it sad if the person being bullied was me. Otherwise no, not particularly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.