Poll: What is your favorite Disney Channel shows?

IMO: That's So Raven

HM: The Proud Family, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Kim Possible, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, Phil in the Future, The Famous Jett Jackson, Hannah Montana, Austin & Ally, American Dragon: Jake Long, The Jersey, Bunk'd, Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, Sonny with a Chance, Girl Meets World, A.N.T. Farm, and The Suite Life on Deck

Another HM: Good Luck Charlie, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Goof Troop, Gargoyles, TaleSpin, Bonkers, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Aladdin: The Series, The Little Mermaid: The Series, Hercules: The Series, Disney's Doug, Recess, Pepper Ann, The Weekenders, and Star Wars Rebels

• Zeke
    Favorite Answer

My all time favorite is The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. The writers for that show knew what comedy was. Disney Channel hasn't had that kind of quality writing in a long time in my opinion.

HMs: Hannah Montana, Girl Meets World, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Good Luck Charlie

• audrey

Good Luck Charlie, and Gravity Falls.

Gravity Falls. For a children's cartoon, it had some really good plotlines and character development.

Honorable Mentions: The Suite Life on Deck, Good Luck Charlie, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man, Star Wars Rebels, Austin & Ally

Zack and Cody and The Proud Family were classics for me.

Lizzie mcguire. Best show and Hilary Duff was hilarious.

• Tochi

Suite Life of Zack and Cody

That's So Raven

Hannah Montana

Corey in the House

I always preferred Nick

Lab rats.

15 characters.

• Ben

Just Roll With It, Bunk'd, Coop & Cami Ask The World, and Sydney to the Max.

Heyy those are some of the shows I grew up watching! I was worried those would be a list of current Disney shows which I know nothing about lmao