promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Poll: What is your favorite Disney Channel shows?

IMO: That's So Raven

HM: The Proud Family, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Kim Possible, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, Phil in the Future, The Famous Jett Jackson, Hannah Montana, Austin & Ally, American Dragon: Jake Long, The Jersey, Bunk'd, Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, Sonny with a Chance, Girl Meets World, A.N.T. Farm, and The Suite Life on Deck

Update:

Another HM: Good Luck Charlie, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Goof Troop, Gargoyles, TaleSpin, Bonkers, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Aladdin: The Series, The Little Mermaid: The Series, Hercules: The Series, Disney's Doug, Recess, Pepper Ann, The Weekenders, and Star Wars Rebels

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Zeke
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My all time favorite is The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. The writers for that show knew what comedy was. Disney Channel hasn't had that kind of quality writing in a long time in my opinion.

HMs: Hannah Montana, Girl Meets World, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Good Luck Charlie

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Good Luck Charlie, and Gravity Falls.

• 9 months ago

Gravity Falls. For a children's cartoon, it had some really good plotlines and character development.

Honorable Mentions: The Suite Life on Deck, Good Luck Charlie, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man, Star Wars Rebels, Austin & Ally

• 9 months ago

Zack and Cody and The Proud Family were classics for me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Lizzie mcguire. Best show and Hilary Duff was hilarious.

• Tochi
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

Suite Life of Zack and Cody

That's So Raven

Hannah Montana

Corey in the House

I always preferred Nick

• 9 months ago

Lab rats.

15 characters.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Just Roll With It, Bunk'd, Coop & Cami Ask The World, and Sydney to the Max.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Heyy those are some of the shows I grew up watching! I was worried those would be a list of current Disney shows which I know nothing about lmao

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.