Will Ouija boards ever be redesigned to add safety features which will prevent the openings of portals and the operators going insane?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jon
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Taking ouija boards seriously is an effect of insanity, not a cause of it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 👻
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Hm, it has nothing to do with hasbro, since you can make a Ouija of your own on a piece of paper. I've heard accounts of people doing this.

In any case, the experience I've had with the Ouija is something I couldn't say was dangerous, or not, since the one spirit I contacted on it, was already subtly contacting me BEFORE I decided to use it.

I'd say, if you have no specific spirit you're trying to contact, don't mess with it.

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

The Hasbro Toy Company has perfected the Ouija Board since it's invention in 1890. Why on Earth would we want to prevent the opening of portals? That's one of the main uses for the GHO. As for people going insane, you have a point. Perhaps a warning label " Silly people should avoid use of this product" or mandate a course in Critical Thinking for users. Ouijas will always present a risk commensurate to a person's level of silliness. For the extraordinarily silly it can be as dangerous as a hand grenade.

• 7 months ago

The 'safety feature' for Ouija boards is rational, critical thinking and due diligence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

They serve as "Pointers" to help you communicate to your OWN Subconscious mind.. And are legitimate in that sense. Any "portals, "Spirits", etc. IF they exist, would be coming through YOUR OWN brain/Mind Mechanism----Which is an even MORE scary concept than a tool that could do this. The board only tells you what is happening there.

• 7 months ago

satety features: Abstinence, Fasting, and Prayer

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I wish they would add safety features. Then I wouldn't think that taffy was aftershave lotion.

• 7 months ago

Ouija boards are toys which is why they are sold in toy shops. They do not contact the dead, spirits, past lives or anything else and do not open portals or any other such nonsense.

• 7 months ago

They have sold thousands of those things letting people think they DO "open portals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.