If you are PDQ for something you don't have, could you collect more documentation and send it to MEPS for review?

When I was filling out medical paperwork at MEPS I checked the wrong box. Told them it was " dizzy spells". Long story on why I was turned around but did fill out the paperwork wrong but I wasn't aware I checked it wrong until my recruiter told me I was PDQ for "dizzy spells". My question is... show more When I was filling out medical paperwork at MEPS I checked the wrong box. Told them it was " dizzy spells". Long story on why I was turned around but did fill out the paperwork wrong but I wasn't aware I checked it wrong until my recruiter told me I was PDQ for "dizzy spells". My question is could I collect documentation stating that I don't have a history or currently have dizzy spells and a clean bill of health alongside testing done showing/proving I don't have it? Could you send more documentation up for review again for the doctor to determine his answer? Or no "doctors word" type way?
Update: I did not send them any documentation for dizzy spells. Not yet anyway.
6 answers 6