Is a tap dance always happy, or can it be sad too?

Favorite Answer

I'm sure its very energetic, and if the tap dancers didn't enjoy it they wouldn't do it.

• Stanley

Thanks for the BA.

I'm about 400 points away from Level 5, how should I celebrate? Since you're a Level 7 do you have any extra guest passes for the Yahoo Answers Level 7 Resort & Spa? LOL. But in all seriousness, as I'm writing this you more or less posted this question about 23 hours ago and it's still categorized in Polls & Surveys, so no one moved it. But if you scroll down the Polls & Surveys question list it doesn't show up. Same for a whole slew of questions from last night. My point being that it confirms my belief that someone at Yahoo Answers is shadow banning huge blocks of questions in this topic. I just had to vent about it because I think it's pointless to do it to make the questions disappear like that.

• cuddle punch

I move mine back a lot of times ...but I don't remember if I moved this one back.

Nope.............................................happy always.

• Ben

It can be both ways for sure, just like anything else.

It can also be incestuous, as in the case of Southern clog dancing, as tap dancing in the South is called.

of course it can as well