Is a tap dance always happy, or can it be sad too?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm sure its very energetic, and if the tap dancers didn't enjoy it they wouldn't do it.

• Stanley
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Thanks for the BA.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

I'm about 400 points away from Level 5, how should I celebrate? Since you're a Level 7 do you have any extra guest passes for the Yahoo Answers Level 7 Resort & Spa? LOL. But in all seriousness, as I'm writing this you more or less posted this question about 23 hours ago and it's still categorized in Polls & Surveys, so no one moved it. But if you scroll down the Polls & Surveys question list it doesn't show up. Same for a whole slew of questions from last night. My point being that it confirms my belief that someone at Yahoo Answers is shadow banning huge blocks of questions in this topic. I just had to vent about it because I think it's pointless to do it to make the questions disappear like that.

• cuddle punch
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I move mine back a lot of times ...but I don't remember if I moved this one back.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.............................................happy always.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

It can be both ways for sure, just like anything else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It can also be incestuous, as in the case of Southern clog dancing, as tap dancing in the South is called.

• 6 months ago

of course it can as well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.