Can someone who has visited Japan give me an example of a cost breakdown of staying at a hotel?

I know there is a city tax, VAT tax, & accommodation tax. I'm planning a trip and would like an example of how much a stay at a hotel in Shibuya would cost so I can understand more for budgeting. Let's say my friend and I want to stay at a hotel for 2 nights, sharing 1 room. In total (pretax), it is... show more I know there is a city tax, VAT tax, & accommodation tax. I'm planning a trip and would like an example of how much a stay at a hotel in Shibuya would cost so I can understand more for budgeting.

Let's say my friend and I want to stay at a hotel for 2 nights, sharing 1 room. In total (pretax), it is 32,400 JPY. Both nights cost 8,100 JPY per adult. Consumption tax is already included in the price.
How much would the Shibuya tax, VAT tax, & accommodation tax cost?

[I based the hotel information from an actual Shibuya hotel.]