How do I become popular at school?

I am 16 year old and I have no friends, I start 11th grade on August 14th and I want to be popular this school year, i'm sick of being that weird guy with no friends, I eat lunch alone, I talk to nobody in class, I even dress weird, according to people. Here's a little bit about me: I am a 16 year old male,... show more I am 16 year old and I have no friends, I start 11th grade on August 14th and I want to be popular this school year, i'm sick of being that weird guy with no friends, I eat lunch alone, I talk to nobody in class, I even dress weird, according to people. Here's a little bit about me: I am a 16 year old male, have no friends, I like star wars, Godzilla, doctor who, video games, I like classical music. I'm sick of everyone thinking i'm weird, I get bullied everyday at school for being too weird and unpopular, I want to completely change myself and become popular, how should I dress, how should I talk, what kind of music should I listen to, and how should I act? I really need to be popular, I just need to. I want friends.
9 answers 9