Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 7 months ago

How do I become popular at school?

I am 16 year old and I have no friends, I start 11th grade on August 14th and I want to be popular this school year, i'm sick of being that weird guy with no friends, I eat lunch alone, I talk to nobody in class, I even dress weird, according to people. Here's a little bit about me: I am a 16 year old male, have no friends, I like star wars, Godzilla, doctor who, video games, I like classical music. I'm sick of everyone thinking i'm weird, I get bullied everyday at school for being too weird and unpopular, I want to completely change myself and become popular, how should I dress, how should I talk, what kind of music should I listen to, and how should I act? I really need to be popular, I just need to. I want friends.

There are a lot of ways to make friends but there is one way which works the best Is scoring the highest marks in your exams. Mostly people like to interact with an intelligent guy so you can try to score high in your exams. Also, there is another way to make friends as well:

Joining a team and playing a sport

Joining clubs will also help you meet people

Have diverse interests.

Speak up in class.

Show an interest in people.

Make people laugh

Put a little effort into your appearance.

Be original.

Sometimes lots of money helps. Sometimes being good at sports helps.

• d j

Don't change anything about yourself.

Like and respect yourself for who you are, others will follow too eventually..

Be a real person.

You don't need to follow the crowd.

What you can change about yourself is that you have to initiate friendship and talk with others. Best way is to offer help for any little thing that they might require.Don't wait for others to come to you.

Also, in no way I'm encouraging you to be friendly with the bullies. Be selective.

I'm also not asking you to be afraid of bullies.

Fact is, that the bullies are weak inside. They can't stand up alone for themselves.That's why they're generally found in packs like sheep.

Brave one is found alone like a lion.

That's one way to think about it.

Hope you found it helpful.

You still got child favorites...Godzilla, star wars,. Guys are into cars and girls and sports and jobs. So upgrade your mind. Otherwise talk to girls and be their friend. Be interested in what they are interested in. Stop trying so hard.Most of my friends in school were females. After school is over then you got to make friends or business associates as this is for 40 years.+ Being a weird dresser is not helping you situation any. Also learn how to make joke (about yourself is easiest and you do not insult nobody)

• Tavy

You dress the same as everyone else, at 16 you should be able to understand that without being told. you join in conversations about the same stuff they are talking about. , even if it does not interest you.

First, stop repeating yourself. Second, befriend others.

Why is it always male?>>>>>>??????

hmmm.... maybe try smoking weed , start listening to rap , dress like a skater , wear a lot of black , and talk with teen slang.

just smile, but don't try to force friendship