Is it ok to touch the stomach of a girl?

never told anyone this except my brother and sister in law but when i was babysitting my neighbors 13 year old daughter (im a 20 year old male) we were playing a boardgame that was one of her favorites and she asked if we could play a diffrent game i asked what it was and she lifted up her shirt showing her... show more never told anyone this except my brother and sister in law but when i was babysitting my neighbors 13 year old daughter (im a 20 year old male)
we were playing a boardgame that was one of her favorites and she asked if we could play a diffrent game i asked what it was and she lifted up her shirt showing her stomach "its called stomach touch" she told me then she asked me to rub her stomach, i was hesitant and alittle off put my this but
i decided what the hell i mean itd just the stomach after all its not like she was asking me to touch her privates, so i touched her stomach and she said that it felt good.
so when her parents got home (she was asleep by that time) i told her parents and they werent mad much to my surprise, they just said "ya she likes to play that with her friends".

my brother found out and he said it made me a pedophile but yet his said it was fine as it was only her stomach.
but i wanna know does it make me a bad guy for touching her stomach?