If I made homemade soaps, would you buy?

I’m deciding to start a soap business called Desert Luxury Soaps and I would be selling organic soap with a base of goats milk along with essential oils and plants such as lavender, mints, and fruits. I would sell them for about $5 each and would ship all over for extra. Should I pursue this dream? Give me your thoughts and ideas. I’d love to use them.

I’m not sure, but you could try to sell them on Etsy.com.

Do you have the trademark for desert luxury soaps as l am thinking of getting the trademark put into my name

• Hailey6 months agoReport

Yea ig. Look up free logos

Yes if they do the job

Certainly would not

FIGHT CLUB all ready done lovely

Maybe. I made soap myself so it would depend on where you sold it , what the scents were and what they were made of.

It's hard to start businesses like that with meijer and target and stuff like that.

No. With coupons, cash back offers, etc., I buy soap at about $2 for a package of six, which means about 15 for $5. I wouldn't pay $5 for one.

What size bar for $5? It's a high price. If the bar is a decent size, then I might try one to see how I like it. If it is your average sized bar, then no. There is an abundance of soap out there, including ones made from goat's milk, and that include essential oils. Every farmer's market sells them. Good luck. It is not a bad product but you might be entering a market already saturated.

Do you have a goat?