Can I use my Arizona food stamp card in Las Vegas Nevada?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Yes. I cannot promise the bigot or bias will approve. Stand upwind.

They all fart around long enough to frighten passing skunks.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

don't bring your trash here

• 5 months ago

You can use them all over the country. And, even in Hawaii!

• 5 months ago

If you’re on food stamps you probably shouldn’t be visiting Vegas. Can’t afford food but can afford a vacation. Mmhmm.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Probably. Highly likely OK. No issue about SNAP/EBT but QUEST I haven't seen at groceries.

You are allowed to use your EBT card outside of Arizona. A notice will be sent requiring you to answer questions about your EBT usage when 10% or more of your benefit amount is used outside of Arizona during a six month period.

https://des.az.gov/quest-electronic-benefits-trans...

They write about a QUEST logo. Nevada EBT cards are accepted at very many locations including supermarkets and convenience stores here in Las Vegas. If your card has a VISA or Mastercard Logo, or even just the 16 digit number and mag stripe and the store accepts EBT it should work. I can't swear you'll find a cash ATM with QUEST. SNAP is Federally funded and managed by states.

They will question you if its over 10% of your benefit over 6 months.

Use the locator. Huge acceptance of EBT.

https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/retailer-locator

I live in Las Vegas. I don't know anyone with the Arizona Quest card but rules say it should be no issue.

Bank of America show a Quest Logo

Cash is available per cash allowance of benefits

Highly likely stores accept it for food, ut don't post the logo and just show EBT

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Nope. It's only good in Arizona.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.