Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

is suicide the answer?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes, If you can't cope with reality or the reality you created for yourself.

No Way. I was suicidal years ago and I am glad I am alive. I was 24 then, now 66. Hang in there, seek therapy, church or someone.Please do not give up. God Bless.

• Sammy

If you're going through HeII, KEEP GOING!

Suicide is not answer to anything.

• Truth

no no no no no no no

It's great that you are reaching out for help. We are so sorry to hear that you are feeling so much emotional pain. Know that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, it won't solve anything. Suicide will only hurt you and your loved ones beyond repair. We can't stress enough how valuable your life is.

It's so important that you reach out for support from a trusted adult such as a parent, school counselor, teacher, coach, or minister. We would suggest getting evaluated by a medical doctor or mental health professional, and getting involved in counseling. Please contact 911 if you ever need immediate assistance. It may help you to talk to a counselor at a hotline. Know that there is help out there for you and you are not alone. Stay safe!

Counselor, MT

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000, www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
    • Tyler4 months agoReport

saying others feel that way too just makes it worse for me btw.

• Joe

Only if the question is, What is the dumbest thing I can do..?

• Sammy

Joe, you're the most absolutely correct!

Of course not! WTF to people who say yes...

It might be the answer- it depends upon what the question is.

• Alfred

it should NEVER be- inasmuch as possible..

by all means - additional questions are to be asked in real life, in your area.

and it sounds to me you urgently! need the professional help of a psychiatrist, in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age, with no further delay...yes....

• Drone

Life on earth is one time only..so you have given the opportunity..only people can realize that and try to overcome miserable situations..