Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

is suicide the answer?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes, If you can't cope with reality or the reality you created for yourself.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No Way. I was suicidal years ago and I am glad I am alive. I was 24 then, now 66. Hang in there, seek therapy, church or someone.Please do not give up. God Bless.

• Sammy
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

If you're going through HeII, KEEP GOING!

• 5 months ago

Suicide is not answer to anything.

• Truth
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no no no no no no no

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

It's great that you are reaching out for help. We are so sorry to hear that you are feeling so much emotional pain. Know that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, it won't solve anything. Suicide will only hurt you and your loved ones beyond repair. We can't stress enough how valuable your life is.

It's so important that you reach out for support from a trusted adult such as a parent, school counselor, teacher, coach, or minister. We would suggest getting evaluated by a medical doctor or mental health professional, and getting involved in counseling. Please contact 911 if you ever need immediate assistance. It may help you to talk to a counselor at a hotline. Know that there is help out there for you and you are not alone. Stay safe!

Counselor, MT

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000, www.yourlifeyourvoice.org
    • Tyler4 months agoReport

saying others feel that way too just makes it worse for me btw.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Only if the question is, What is the dumbest thing I can do..?

• Sammy
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

Joe, you're the most absolutely correct!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Of course not! WTF to people who say yes...

• 5 months ago

It might be the answer- it depends upon what the question is.

• Alfred
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

it should NEVER be- inasmuch as possible..

by all means - additional questions are to be asked in real life, in your area.

and it sounds to me you urgently! need the professional help of a psychiatrist, in real life, in your area, someone skilled in treating people of your age, with no further delay...yes....

• Drone
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Life on earth is one time only..so you have given the opportunity..only people can realize that and try to overcome miserable situations..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.