My friend keeps asking me buy her stuff and i cant afford it?

She asks me buy her stuff that she doesnt need and is too old for like Strawberry Shortcake or Bratz DVDs or Funko Pop figurines. I live off SSI and it's not enough to live alone on, so important stuff comes first, like groceries and meds. She gets mad and upset when i tell i cant. I've asked her only once... show more She asks me buy her stuff that she doesnt need and is too old for like Strawberry Shortcake or Bratz DVDs or Funko Pop figurines. I live off SSI and it's not enough to live alone on, so important stuff comes first, like groceries and meds. She gets mad and upset when i tell i cant. I've asked her only once to get me something and she blew up. What do i do? Block her from my life entirely? Because she will not stop. A 31 year old that already has thoudands of dvds, doesnt need more, specially toddler ones. I am beyond fed up!