Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 5 months ago

Do you think that Trump is a good President?

BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE

Ha very funny HELL NO

I would say he is doing a good job so far, especially considering how many are against him and will not aide him in helping America.

• SBR32277

@Tim, that is why I said he is doing a good job, not that he is a good president, since I believe a good president would be doing the same good job but looking polished while doing so. Anyone who cannot see the good Trump is doing is blinded by hate.

That is the same as asking if the Pope is Catholic...

• Ann

Yes..........................................

So far, so good.

No he is not a good President he is an awesome President.

• Jay R

Not in the slightest.

No, but I also don't believe he's anywhere near as bad as left-wing media would have you believe. At times I get the impression that Trump could announce a cure for cancer and MSNBC would be screaming bloody murder about it.

My own impression would be that he's in over his head, and trying his damnest to run the US in the only way that he knows how... aka. Like one of his companies. I also feel that he's too interested in being a celebrity, and has a difficult time separating his larger than life persona from the role he's in.

In a couple decades, when we can look back on him in hindsight, I think Trump will be less the bringer of the apocalypse that many make him out to be, and more of a guy who didn't get a lot done.

No, but he's not the disaster the media are claiming. The fact is that while I don't necesarily credit him, his subordinates deregulated and passed a decent corporate tax reform bill (the individual side of the bill was less good). This unlocked capital and we've got a decent economy for the first time in a while.

But he's also done some bad. Immigration isn't all his fault, but he has taken a mess and made it messier. The trade wars, various international mistakes, the obstruction of justice when he asked his subordinate to shut down an investigation into himself....there's problems.

But the last three (including Trump) presidents have all stunk on ice. So is he really any worse than them? I'd argue not. I think we can do better, but the Democrats are holding a bidding war to see how can load up an already overspending government with free stuff to buy votes. So I'm not hopeful that they're going to nominate a decent challenger.

• Sunday Crone

The question was not about Obama and this is just another attempt to divert attention from the actual question . Trump is a diaster and I pray I do no live long enough to see the fall of the US.because of his insanity.