What to do when your inexperienced and Tafe/ Uni isn’t going to work?

I’m a 20 year old women, I’m living overseas with my family going through some financial issues plus family complications. I’ve asked my older, experienced friends but they have much advise to really help beside from some suggestions and emotionally supporting me. I’m heading back to Australia hopefully by... show more I’m a 20 year old women, I’m living overseas with my family going through some financial issues plus family complications.
I’ve asked my older, experienced friends but they have much advise to really help beside from some suggestions and emotionally supporting me.

I’m heading back to Australia hopefully by February next year, I’ve got experience in retail, 2 years in customer service, receptionist, hand pick and pack and etc.. but they aren’t enough to find a decent job or to be hired.

I want to study more in TAFE but I’m an international student and University was never really an option. I also know taking courses would help to gain more experience and to branch out to different jobs. Of course when I go back I’ll have to find a job some how...but I why I’m asking on here is because I’d like to see if anyone could suggest a better option or plan.
3 answers 3