Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 5 months ago

Entering Australia with a old charge?

I was convicted with theft under 3 years ago. Will this affect my travel plans? No Jail time. But probation for awhile.

2 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    In most cases if it's a felony you'll have to apply for a tourist visa (even if you come from a Visa Waiver Program nation).

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    i would ask your probation officer about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.