Vegans and vegetarians: is it wrong to use medication that has gelatin?

I've been having stomach issues lately, for about a week. Stomach issues run in my family, plus I have bulimia. But I'm trying to recover. The issue started when I was purging a week ago. At first I puked up a little bit of blood, so I decided to just be careful with what I eat for awhile and try not to... show more I've been having stomach issues lately, for about a week. Stomach issues run in my family, plus I have bulimia. But I'm trying to recover. The issue started when I was purging a week ago. At first I puked up a little bit of blood, so I decided to just be careful with what I eat for awhile and try not to puke. Maybe a day or so later I started getting diarrhea. At first it was normal diarrhea but for the past 4 or 5 days it looks like mostly indigested food. Even if I barely ate anything that day. Today I've felt really nauseous, I tried to eat but that made it worse. So for the last few days I've not been eating much. I've been taking medicine though since I've been dizzy. Mostly just Dramamine, Pepto bismol, iron, b12, vitamin C, and D. Most of the pills contain gelatin, I don't eat meat, I don't want to hurt animals or anything. I've just felt so sick lately, I can't even walk to the store for vegetarian meds because I feel so dizzy. I've actually been taking more than the recommended amount just because barely anything stays down. Like if the b12 says take 1 a day I'll take 2 or 3 for example.
Is what I'm doing wrong? I don't think it's right to kill animals, I just feel so sick. I'm seeing my doctor on the 17th about my eating disorder, I'm planning on asking her about it when I get there.