Rca home theater projector?
I got a projector model rpj119 and i haven't used it in a while went to use it today and it has the red warning light on the manual it says might be overheating wich can't be since I haven't used it the bulb lights up for a second then shuts off what can this be?
- Anonymous7 months ago
If you have not used your home theater projector in a while the fan is likely to be gummed up and stuck. That's the very first thing that you want to check on open up the door on your home projector and turn it on for a second and see if the fan spins up. If the fan doesn't spin up then you'll know the cause of your overheating problem. You can de gum the fan with a little bit of electronics parts cleaner the fan should spin easily when you turn it with your finger. If it still doesn't spin up you'll have to take it to somebody to find out why the fan isn't spinning up
- spacemissingLv 77 months ago
The lamp might be bad anyway.
It doesn't have to be used in order to fail.