Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 6 months ago

Where can I buy a device that prevents a particular person's phone from calling police? Asking for a friend?

• In
    Favorite Answer

Asking for a friend? Yeah, right. OK Buffalo Bill, if you want to make sure someone doesn't call the police then you need to make sure their shackles are secure.

oh you don't want to call for help, sadist?

you could try arnazon, they sell everything that exists

There is no such legal device and friend if you get caught interfering with a phone's ability to call the police in the event of an emergency it's probably one of the worst felonies that you could possibly commit! Phones are designed to be able to call 911 even if the phone is shut off! There are very strict laws to protect a phone ability to call the police in the event of an emergency. Interfering in that built in programming. Will get you locked up in prison.

Worse than getting caught with a phone full of pictures of 9 year old girls naked!

• 6 months agoReport

Well I would only ever do it if I were forced to kidnap someone. Like if the mob forced me.