What’s your most bizarre or weirdest deal breaker for dating?

Not wanting to make out when we are alone with each other.

Females with pubic hair.

When I found out what she stood for politically and the things she was doing. She changed into a completely different person over the last few years. Miss the old you O. I am not the same either though.

They need to be cool with me smoking weed daily without trying to tell me it's "bad."

They have to be Mormon

I don't see it as weird but they need to have a job and a vehicle that works

• Foofa

He accused me of causing him to have a seizure because I touched his medical alert bracelet, the one that tells EMTs he's epileptic. Then a year later he hit me up to try to buy a condo I own that wasn't even on the market.

Tattoos. I have kicked a girl out of bed and took her home rather then going ahead. If a girl has NO respect for their beautiful body why should I ?

Getting KICKED OUT of my apartments for making my girlfriends SCREAM out my name when we have sex.