Raid heart rate only during masturbation, how to diagnose?

I get really bad palpatations and a very rapid heart rate when I masturbate in the morning, especially when I'm close to finishing. I'm fairly young and not overweight, and I've already had a battery of tests done at the hospital including 3 EKG's, a stress test, blood work, and hormone tests. They... show more I get really bad palpatations and a very rapid heart rate when I masturbate in the morning, especially when I'm close to finishing. I'm fairly young and not overweight, and I've already had a battery of tests done at the hospital including 3 EKG's, a stress test, blood work, and hormone tests. They didn't find any evidence of heart disease.

I can't trigger these episodes any other way, even even running on a treadmill in a doctor's office at a heart rate of 190 BPM. How can I go about getting myself tested during masturbation? I'm pretty sure I can't just jerk off in a hospital bed while traumatizing a nurse. I also don't think my family doctor would appreciate it very much. How can I get tested?
4 answers 4