Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 7 months ago

Raid heart rate only during masturbation, how to diagnose?

I get really bad palpatations and a very rapid heart rate when I masturbate in the morning, especially when I'm close to finishing. I'm fairly young and not overweight, and I've already had a battery of tests done at the hospital including 3 EKG's, a stress test, blood work, and hormone tests. They didn't find any evidence of heart disease.

I can't trigger these episodes any other way, even even running on a treadmill in a doctor's office at a heart rate of 190 BPM. How can I go about getting myself tested during masturbation? I'm pretty sure I can't just jerk off in a hospital bed while traumatizing a nurse. I also don't think my family doctor would appreciate it very much. How can I get tested?

Favorite Answer

COPD, emphysema, lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, one of the three hormones that are used to make the show go off like testosterone, ...to know for sure, do a chem panel, blood test for prolactin and the other hormones not part of a chem panel , a ct scan of the lungs, ...or dude...it really could be a mental thing where it happened to you once and believe it will always happen because you think your sick..You could tell the nurse to roll out the ekg machine, tell her it the utmost importance she does it when you get back...then go to the bathroom in dr.s office, rub one out, then get hooked up....IDK, some ideas anyway

STOP MASTURBATING.

your heart beats faster when you are "excited"

Source(s): Captain Obvious

i would ask your doctor about it