What should I do if I lose power while my Xbox One is installing games/updates?

The question pretty much explains it all—we’re currently in the midst of getting hit by Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Whatever It Is At This Point Barry, and I’m currently installing two updates and a game on my Xbox One. I’m not home right now (the exact area I live in hasn’t flooded yet), so I’ve asked my brother to... show more The question pretty much explains it all—we’re currently in the midst of getting hit by Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Whatever It Is At This Point Barry, and I’m currently installing two updates and a game on my Xbox One. I’m not home right now (the exact area I live in hasn’t flooded yet), so I’ve asked my brother to keep me updated as to the state of our power and whether or not it goes out. In the event that it does, what should I do about/what can I expect from my Xbox insofar as any potential issues are concerned? Thanks in advance!