Should I leave? I have lived with my boyfriend for just over 9 years & we have 1 child together. He is 38 & I am 45.?

We live in a house that his parents own, but they do not live here with us. They told me to treat it as my own, but then if I do something they don't like they have a fit. He does work full time, but his money is deposited into his checking account that his parents control. They pay all of his bills out of his... show more We live in a house that his parents own, but they do not live here with us. They told me to treat it as my own, but then if I do something they don't like they have a fit. He does work full time, but his money is deposited into his checking account that his parents control. They pay all of his bills out of his account including his child support for his 2 kids by his ex-wife. I buy all the food for our household and pay the cable, internet and phone and cell phones out of my money. He doesn't want to take control of his own money because he says they wouldn't help us out if we needed it if he did. But if he wants something he has to go to them and sit down and have a conversation about the item he wants and how it will benefit him. We live in the south and AC is a must in they summer. When the AC went out in my car I took our daughter to an appointment and the owner was just pulling in as I did. She approached my car to speak, immediately grabbed my daughter out of her carseat took her inside stripped her down and wrapped wet towels around her. She said she was close to having a heat stroke. I couldn't get them to help me get the AC fixed in my car. They won't babysit our daughter. I have become very depressed over the last 2 to 3 years and I'm ready to leave, I'm just so afraid of not being able to make it on my own with a 5 year old daughter.