I want to buy my girlfriend a laptop.?

I am thinking of buying my girlfriend a lap top and I was think of getting her the Microsoft surface pro 6 laptop with 8 GB ram and 128 GB SSD. I just want to know if this would be a good laptop for her because she is an art major with some graphic design classes.

• keerok
    Best Answer

What she needs is a 2-in-1 laptop. One where the whole LCD is touchscreen and can fold all the way around and back to convert it to a tablet. She can then use a stylus to draw directly on the LCD for her graphics work.

• Bill-M

I would not get the Surface Pro. I would get a Dell. The Surface Pro has limitations.

i think she'll like any laptop you get her

Buy her the one with what she likes it to do for her. Not what it can do for what it is.

If she is into Graphic Design then she needs a Mac. The MacBook Pro or MacBook Air would work well for her. Look in the refurbished debt on the Apple website. https://www.apple.com/shop/refurbished/mac