Drinking water makes me feel sick?

I can’t drink water without gagging or feeling like I’m going to throw up— and when I do drink it my stomach feels disgusting and incredibly unsettled. It isn’t the water I drink either, as this happens no matter what type I drink (ex. bottled, tap water, natural spring water, vitamin laden water etc).

It’s been like this for as long as I can remember, and at a couple points in my life I’ve also found out that it’s the same way with my grandmother and cousin (who’s on the same side of my family as my grandmother), so I suspect that whatever it is supposedly runs in the family. WHAT it is though, I have no idea. This doesn’t really happen with other drinks and liquids. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

Try putting a little freshed sqeezed lemon in it for flavor.....

If your metabolic functioning is low, drinking plain water can cause problems because it will tend to wash nutrients out of your cells, and being in that condition you need all the nutrients you can get.

There's a pretty short e-book called "Eat for Heat" by Matt Stone that explains this. You can get it for a few bucks on Amazon.

Allergy .