Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

How good will the Rockets be with the addition of Westbrook?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Both Harden and Westbrook are 6'5 wing PG / SG ball dominate backcourt players but one of them in different games has to be the lesser scorer and faciliator for the team .

The Houston Rockets has to compete with LA Lakers / LA Clippers / a good but declined GS Warriors / Denver Nuggets / Portland Trailblazers with a smaller guards but good team .

The Rockets also lost a bit of a bench but they should be a 4th or 5th seed winning 48 to 50 games in the west

• Login to reply the answers
  • STEVE
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The Rockets are a better team, but so are a lot of other West teams. What we don't know yet is how much better they'll be. A lot of players changed teams

With Kevin Durant out of Golden State, the championship is up for grabs

• 6 months ago

They will remain contenders in the West.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They need to resign Melo, and then we can watch three of them fighting for the right to shoot in every possession.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

They should win 65 ballgames.

• 6 months ago

I am excited about him. I think Westbrook and Harden compliment each other very well and we got to keep Capela. I don't know what OKC was thinking. If they are trying to rebuild they could have done so much better than giving up a prime franchise player like Russell Westbrook for an aging Chris Paul's contract. You could tell that CP3 was already starting the decline of his career last season.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.