Ri asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 6 months ago

Why does my foundation move when I wear it?

When I first put it on it was fine but when I began blending it wouldn’t stay on my cheeks. How can I make it last longer?

Moisturize our skin

Then use a prime then use a damp beauty blender to blend your foundation

Try this:-

- make sure you always wash your face first, and start with cleansed, toned and moisturized skin. This provides the best results. I would recommend the simple range, as they do a good variety of good quality products for skin care, and depending on which shop you go to, it's relatively cheap.

- use a primer beforehand. This helps to keep your foundation in place for a lot longer than it otherwise would. I would recommend MUA Pro Base Moisturising Primer (in sources).

- make sure you're using the right foundation for your skin type, as using the wrong one can cause problems. You may be wearing a foundation which is made for dry skin with oily skin for example, which can make it run. If that's the case, I would recommend Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation (in sources).

- use a setting powder if you're not already. This helps to set your foundation and keep it from running. I would recommend MUA Pressed Powder - Translucent (in sources).

- also use a setting spray. These are designed to keep your makeup in place all day without it wearing off or smudging. I would recommend Collection Primed & Ready Make Up Fixing Spray Matte (in sources).

Hope this helps.

Put on primer before applying foundation.

Duh.

Buy a better foundation or a primer

SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

put it on and conceal but then bake! look up youtube videos on baking then set with a mist

I would suggest using mattifying products before wearing foundation.

Do NOT clean your face with alcohol! It does not clean it, but strips it instead. If you have oily skin, it will actually cause your face to become more oily throughout the day, which may cause your foundation to move even more.

Try a primer and a setting spray or powder. I would suggest more, but I'm not sure what you actually use on a day to day basis.

• Frank

CLEAN your FACE FIRST...with isopropyl alcohol. Then get a foundation primer...then the foundation. It shouldn't move after that.

look on Youtube, they can show you how you can do it and also explain at the same time.