MARY asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 7 months ago

How can I save pictures o my pc from my digital sharing camera?

• keerok

My camera is selfish. It doesn't want to share pictures to anyone else but me.

I'm guessing your camera has Wifi or 3G connectivity. You'll have to set that up with your router's settings to be able to transmit wirelessly allowing you to share your photos instantaneously to the whole wide world instantaneously. IF the camera comes with a memory card and there is an option to save pictures there then all you have to do is take out the card, insert to a USB card reader, plug to the computer and copy using the file manager (Windows explorer or Finder).

• Frank

Depends upon what you "digital sharing" camera is and how you remove data from it. In all my years in photography, I've never heard anyone refer to any device as a "digital sharing camera."

Regardless. Remove the memory card from the device and use a USB card reader to transfer data to your PC. This is the fastest and least problematic way of doing it.

The next option is to use a USB cable that was provided by the manufacturer.

Since you don't mention the make and model, no one can be more specific than use a card reader for the most simplistic method. Or, read the manual and use the USB cable that came with the camera.