Should I speak to the groom s mother?

I just recently attending a bridal shower for my friend. None of her bridesmaid nor her mother threw her a shower so the groom s mother did. I know the groom s family, the bride, and a few bridesmaids. So, when I got my invitation I asked the groom s mom if she needed help with the shower. She said she could get... show more I just recently attending a bridal shower for my friend. None of her bridesmaid nor her mother threw her a shower so the groom s mother did. I know the groom s family, the bride, and a few bridesmaids. So, when I got my invitation I asked the groom s mom if she needed help with the shower. She said she could get back to me after speaking to the bridemaids. She then asked if I could bring a breakfast item. I agreed to bring blueberry scones. Two weeks later I get a text from the groom s mom with menu for the shower. My name and dish wasn' t on there (Mind you the list consist of just the ladies from our church..no bride family. no bridesmaid), but she was implying that she still needed two people to bring a veggie side and breakfast casserole. I once again said, I would bring blueberry scones as I mention. At the shower, no name place for my dish, no thank you. As soon as I put my purse on a chair she ran up to me told me, Oh you can t sit here, or there (points to front table, nor there (points to table next to it). These are reserved for bridal party, and family (no signs on the table btw). My friend (who happen to be standing next to me) asked her, were would you like us to go? The groom mom pointed to the two back tables.
So, my question is..Should I speak up to the groom s mother about her being rude? I m really upset that there wasn t any appreciation for the help, nor a thank you for coming. I felt abused and used by her. What should I do?