How can I get apple music on an iPod nano?

I just got a used iPod nano and i'm not so sure how to use it. I have apple music but the iPod didn't come with anything, no charger no nothing. If anyone could help me and left me know the things I need to get it working, that would be great. Thanks :)

• SRΛSC

You'd need a USB to iPod cable (not really the name but you didn't state which iPod nano it is you have). You'd need to get the one associated with it.

If by Apple Music you mean the streaming service, that doesn't work with iPod nanos. If you mean music from iTunes then you'd need to sync the music from iTunes on a computer to the iPod.

Apple Music doesn't work on iPod models other than the iPod touch. You need to use the iTunes computer program to load music onto the iPod nano.

iPod Nano doesn't get Apple Music, you have to sync your music to the iPod via iTunes on your computer