dapy asked in SportsBoxing · 6 months ago

Boxing match?

I been boxing for about two and half years I boxed with this guy nothing serious just learn to defend myself then I went to a gym trained there for a year and at this point I was pretty good I could compete with people then I started to do really good the boxing gym was in a bad neighborhood guys would come up off the streets and would want to fight and I would crush them then the people that new how to box I would also box them and sometimes it would be light sometimes hard but none the less I’m good I would always be told you are fighting on this date then my gym would always back out of fights I would always get told I’m fighting then never fight my gym was flaky it got to the point where I don’t know what to do every gym I go to they want to start over with me it makes me mad I just want to fight if I get my *** kicked so be it I learn if I win good but I can’t keep getting told and told and not fight what should I do

i would be careful who you fight, you dont want sorneone calling the police on you