How do you know if you're a witch? Honestly take this question serious I want a answer from someone who actually knows.?

By the way when you answer people's questions don't be childish and immature. And don't be disrespectful and ugly towards the person. The audacity some of you have doing that. ( This is for other peoples questions not just mine. )

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I want to assure you that I am taking this question very seriously. There is no such thing as a real witch, that can do real spell casting magic. There are people out there who claim to be real witches, but I assure you these are just claims. All those supposed claims and things that these "witches" do are being a part of the wiccan following which Embraces nature basically. If you can provide real proof with evidence that witches are real and magical to a reputable scientist, only then will your questions be taken seriously. If witches and witchcraft were real then you can bet that phenomenon would be studied by the scientific community and by governments. The only thing real about a person who is a"witch" are the books and objects they (sell and use) and their followers. Basically, anyone who claims to be a witch is only trying to fool and mystify the gullible. I knew someone who used to swear she was a witch. She grew up, and regrets to this day she was apart of that following.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Peter Gore Seer,

Witchery Is The Ability To Talk To Aliens, And To Summon Aliens, To Help You Usualy To Attack Humans, There Familys Are There Weekness To Keep Quite, As The Jews Summoned GOLEMS, Kiiling Demons If You Preffer Golam Rather Than Alien. So Witchery Is Invisible To Most People.

• Joe
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Of course there are witches. This world is chock full of things we can't study and don't understand. It's not hard to believe some people are more in tune with natural forces and earthly mysteries than the rest of us.

• 7 months ago

If you voted for Hillray you are a big time witch.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Well witches aren't real so that's pretty easy.

• 7 months ago

You have a heighten sense of awareness and intuition, sometimes you feel inordinately lucky. Occasionally you feel the need for a double take because you are not sure if you saw something out of the ordinary properly and you feel like maybe you imagined it differently than it really happened. This often happens when you feel like you are in a bit of a trance.

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

If you are thinking of witches casting spells then the correct term is sorcery. Witches are usually members of the Wiccan religion. During the Inquisition witches were classed as heretics. Witches are the traditional healers and have great knowledge of folk medicine and remedies. Sorcery is the practice of casting spells by means of magic.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Some people call themselves witches, but that just means that they've joined a little club where they 'play' at following old superstitions and practices. But anyone can join.

If you mean witches as in the characters in stories, doing spells and stuff - that really is fictional.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

you probably arent cause i dont think they exist

• Jade7 months agoReport

They do exist.

• 7 months ago

There is no such thing as a witch unless you are just referring to someone who practices witchcraft. Anyone can do that without being an actual witch.

• Jade7 months agoReport

Witches are real do your research before you answer a question.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.