Lily asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 months ago

Who is the father?

The first day of my last period was May 30. I had unprotected sex with Guy A on June 5th, 2 days after my period ended. Then I had unprotected sex on June 16th with Guy B. I dont know how long my cycles are to know exactly when I ovulated. I got a positive pregnancy test on June 28th.

Is it possible to know exactly who the father is just by using these dates?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

I'm the daddy.

• 4 months ago

Go to the Maury show

• 4 months ago

You didn't say who you had sex with before June 5th. Did you have a pregnancy test before your last "period?" I say this as some women have had "periods" and have still discovered they were pregnant to begin with, which could possibly make neither the father. Although guy B sounds like he is the father it does appear you are going to have to have DNA tests carried out after the baby is born to correctly identify the father. Having unprotected sex with different partners means the prospective fathers will not be surprised to be required to have DNA tests carried out. The sooner you discuss your concerns with them the better. At least you will know more about their characters and what to expect after the baby is born. I think you should be getting yourself tested for sexually transmitted diseases right now; unprotected sex also means you have been exposing your baby to the risk of disease and complications.

Sooner the better.

• 4 months ago

Hell scare the **** out of both of them and drag them both into court they will learn to carry condoms

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The 1st day of your last period was on May 30. That usually means that you ovulated and were fertile and capable of becoming pregnant 14 days after May 30, on June 13. You would be fertile for about only 5 days, beginning on June 13. That would be only time you could get pregnant in that cycle.

You had unprotected sex with Guy A on June 5, but he couldn't be the the father of your child - you weren't fertile then and you had .finished your period only 2 days before.

You had unprotected sex with Guy B on June 16, during the time you were fertile. He is most likely the father of your child.

It beats me how you could have gotten a positive pregnancy test on June 28 - that's only 12 days later, at the most; and your HCG levels wouldn't have been high enough for a pregnancy test to detect - not unless you were ALREADY pregnant before you had sex with either of those two guys.To be absolutely certain of the father, you're going to need a DNA test.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Lily, having twins has nothing to do with why you got a "positive" test so soon. Tests are looking for the pregnancy hormone & (if you're pregnant) you're going to have that hormone, whether you're pregnant with one child, twins, triplets, or how many. .

• 4 months ago

June 5th 2 days after period ends and sperm live inside you for 5 days making it 7 days after period, possible the father

June 16th and it takes around 10 days for egg to get to the womb and then implant there taking you to around 26th June but it is unlikely your hcg levels would be high enough by 28th to get a positive result but not impossible so either way you need DNA test.

• 4 months ago

You'll need a DNA test.

• 4 months ago

It's extremely unlikely to get pregnant on your period, so I would rule out Guy A. If you have a regular cycle, I'd say it's most likely Guy B.

• Lily4 months agoReport

Well turns out I'm pregnant with twins which is why my HCG levels were high enough to detect the pregnancy only 14 days after intercourse

• Jim
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

No, a DNA test is going to be the only way.

• Gerald
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

nope should have done the figuring before keep them in corals

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.