Does anyone have difficulty in identifying Captcha objects?

My Aunt has to use a magnifying glass.

Favorite Answer

The whole notion is half A**'d.

They want you to identify "cars" but show you pickup trucks, they want "buses", but show you campers. Sometimes pedestrian crossing devices are considered "Traffic lights", sometimes not.

Add to the the grainy photos.

Not always, but often the images are pretty blurred.

I wonder too whether they realise that outside the USA taxis are generally not yellow.

• Candy

captcha was bought out.

• Ben

No, because I can see them totally fine.

I generally have to guess. The questions are vague and the pictures hard to make out.

• Edwena

Horrible photos, and you have to use a magnifying glass. If you are so cooperative to really try hard to do what they tell you. You would think that they would have a few interesting ones. Like bellly buttons, dogs, cats, horses, flowers, trees, food, etc. Like they could ask for Chinese food and show you 9 different dishes. Abd educational like ask for photo the Russian blue cat. You could really load up on trivia instead of fireplugs.

No, carrie is blind from all the semen coming from Dave W

Yes but I just click the 3 pictures that look close. If you're wrong you get another chance but it is pretty lenient

Yes I do, the pictures are very poor quality.

Some images are very indistinct to me,