new adidas hoodie already starting to fade in parts, what can be done?

i have a new adidas hoodie, black with white stripes down the arms, which ive washed a few times, on a cold wash, using detergent especially for black clothing to prevent it fading - then always hanging the hoodie on a clothes hanger to dry.

so ive been taking care of the hoodie properly, but around the cuffs of the hoodie and on edges of the hood itself, its starting to fade a little?

i just want to know can anything be done about it?

i can't use black washing machine clothing dye because of the white stripes on the hoodie, so what can be done? or should i just accept it and wear the hoodie anyway?

Favorite Answer

don't wash it so often will help.

Unless you are rolling around in the mud, or sweating like a pig when wearing it, it shouldn't need washing every week.

Return it for either replacement or refund

I was also facing the same problem before but 2 steps check worked out for me-

1) Do you use hard water in washing clothes?

I was doing the same so I updated to a new washing machine which has the feature to wash clothes with heated water in the steam

Check on the link - http://techandmoney.com/9-best-washing-machine-in-...

2) Do not let clothes dry all time in direct sun rays.

Addition tip - use liquid detergent they have good results.

If it's less than a month old, return it. With the care you are giving it should not fade quickly. Tho black clothing does fade somewhat after each wash.

Nothing can be done other than dying it black.The white part will turn out a darker shade of gray and it will look fine with the black