Comics and Animation Section: IYO, who is the most powerful member of The Avengers (MCU Version)?

IMO: Thor.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Bat man. Hes batman.

• Zeke
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I think it's Thor. I've heard arguments for Captain Marvel, but we've seen Thor do a lot more damage, because we've had the character for so much longer.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Thor he's a god after all.

• 1 year ago

Well, Kevin Feige who is in creative control of the MCU has literally said that Captain Marvel is their most powerful hero to date. And since they're all fictional characters, he seems like the authoritative voice.

Honestly though, she's been horrifically badly handled so far. Her use in Endgame was so bad that I wonder why she was even there. The Endgame writers admitted that the script for her solo movie wasn't even in OUTLINE form when they had to write her in their movie. So they didn't know what her setup was going to be or anything.

And because of this they wrote her out for a big chunk of the movie in a way that seemed disrespectful to the character and kind of made her come off as a B---h.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Thor. With Stormbreaker, he could kill any of the other Avengers with a single blow.

• 1 year ago

Peter pan

• User
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Hulk...when he is very, very angry. He's basically undefeatable (unless someone does something like robs him of oxygen).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.