Dress code for daughter?

Our daughter is 17 and our agreement was that when she got a job, she could buy whatever clothes she wants. She had always dressed very conservatively before. But now that she's buying her own clothes, I was a little shocked by how sexual she is dressing, normally very short jean shorts that are extremely tight... show more Our daughter is 17 and our agreement was that when she got a job, she could buy whatever clothes she wants. She had always dressed very conservatively before. But now that she's buying her own clothes, I was a little shocked by how sexual she is dressing, normally very short jean shorts that are extremely tight with short shirts, or jeans that look two sizes too small for her butt. I've told her that she shouldn't have to jump around and wiggle so much to put her jeans on, but she just laughs it off. Maybe I shouldn't be so concerned because we have already had the talk and she and her boyfriend are having safe sex and always using a condom. Is it okay that she dresses like this?
Update: I figured the jeans had to have some stretch to them the way they fit like they're painted on with no room to move. Is this just the look now that all girls are wearing to show off their butts?