leigh asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 7 months ago

hep with a little problem?

For a telescopic antenna for a fm radio, what do u call the end the screws on to the end of the antenna


Where can i find the ones with the end to screw on the end of the antenna? not the rf end but the screw hole end.

Update 3:

looking for an end connection like this with the screw attachment https://imgsafe.org/image/98a0e22e9e

Update 4:

ok, but where can i find one with the screw attachment that you attach to a telescopic antenna like this.

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    That is a coaxial joint

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Dale-E
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Take your parts to a hardware store with a huge screw assortment. It is likely a tiny metric. You can find one that fits, but do not expect to find that exact same design. That is a standard fitting. So, you may be able to order replacement antennae.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.