Is McDonald's expensive in 2019?

Update:

I recently looked at the menuboard prices and serious considered going to the bank for a loan just so I could order McDonald's.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Andrew
    Lv 5
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

YES for the quality and the portions your getting it's way overpriced . I only go to Chipotle

• Toddacanda
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

I agree, Andrew! However, Chipotle is expensive, too!

• Login to reply the answers
  • In
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Menu item prices have gone up because the price of plastic and other artificial food ingredients has gone up. Please recycle more of your garbage so they can keep the price of their garbage down.

• 6 months ago

Yeah I've noticed when I've gone that it is not exactly cheap. I have to go there because my kid just wants the hashbrowns there all the time and at least he can play in the playland while I have a coffee and read.

• No, they aren't expensive but very unhealthy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

no, not at all, they have some really good specials.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

McDonald's new 'dollar' menu to intensify price war in 2018. ... The new dollar menus, set to debut on Jan. 4, include any size soft drinks and cheeseburgers for $1, small McCafe drinks and bacon McDoubles for $2 and Happy Meals and triple cheeseburgers for $3, McDonald's said.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No it is not the most expensive

• 7 months ago

for the crap you are getting.........yes, it's expensive..........

they charge way too much for the soda, which is mostly water. That's where all the profits are.

The fries are also over priced. .....and in busy locations like train stations and airports, even the burgers are marked up another dollar or two.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not really, but it has been going up in the past few years.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

No it's not expensive, it's no longer cheap, but that's true of almost all fast food chains, it's also not what I would call good quality food even if you are comparing them with what other fast food chains are serving.

• 7 months ago

if it ain't $1million, it ain't expensive

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.