Is McDonald's expensive in 2019?

I recently looked at the menuboard prices and serious considered going to the bank for a loan just so I could order McDonald's.

• Andrew
    Favorite Answer

YES for the quality and the portions your getting it's way overpriced . I only go to Chipotle

• Toddacanda

I agree, Andrew! However, Chipotle is expensive, too!

• In

Menu item prices have gone up because the price of plastic and other artificial food ingredients has gone up. Please recycle more of your garbage so they can keep the price of their garbage down.

Yeah I've noticed when I've gone that it is not exactly cheap. I have to go there because my kid just wants the hashbrowns there all the time and at least he can play in the playland while I have a coffee and read.

• No, they aren't expensive but very unhealthy

no, not at all, they have some really good specials.

• olivia

McDonald's new 'dollar' menu to intensify price war in 2018. ... The new dollar menus, set to debut on Jan. 4, include any size soft drinks and cheeseburgers for $1, small McCafe drinks and bacon McDoubles for $2 and Happy Meals and triple cheeseburgers for $3, McDonald's said.

No it is not the most expensive

for the crap you are getting.........yes, it's expensive..........

they charge way too much for the soda, which is mostly water. That's where all the profits are.

The fries are also over priced. .....and in busy locations like train stations and airports, even the burgers are marked up another dollar or two.

• Erik

Not really, but it has been going up in the past few years.

• Bob

No it's not expensive, it's no longer cheap, but that's true of almost all fast food chains, it's also not what I would call good quality food even if you are comparing them with what other fast food chains are serving.

if it ain't $1million, it ain't expensive