How much more in science is left to be discovered?
- RichardLv 51 month ago
Probably more than we can imagine, or even conceive
- TomLv 77 months ago
We only know EVERYTHING when we criticize Paranormal studies.
- MARKLv 77 months ago
We do not know. You cannot know what you do not know.
- oikoσLv 77 months ago
At the university at which I got my Ph. D., you are supposed to come up with a list of ten unanswered questions when you present your dissertation. Most of the candidates can get all ten from their doctoral research. On that basis, I suspect that we not only know very little but don't even know what it is that we don't know.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- CliveLv 77 months ago
Nobody knows. Every time we discover something, it only seems to pose more questions.
- Jeffrey KLv 67 months ago
Newton said our knowledge of science is like a shiny pebble on the beach while the entire ocean is unknown science. He was correct.
- Anonymous7 months ago
Impossible to know
- Jim MoorLv 77 months ago
Probably 10% is discovered. I know, a shocking number.
But consider we really don't know many things:
- what is dark matter or is our theory wrong?
- what is dark energy or is our theory wrong?
- true composition of elementary particles?
- control of gravity?
- atomic structure for chemistry reactions?
- just beginning to find alternate planets
- how do we get mankind off one planet?
- solar energy
- population control
- global climate control
- making fusion power available
- modification of the world away from fossil fuels
- I could keep going...
It seems the more we know, the more we know we don't know. Eventually, we'll get basic answers. Perhaps quantum computers can help.
- .Lv 67 months ago
The Universe is full of mysteries. We barely got to the tip of the iceberg.
- .Lv 77 months ago
I don't know since it has not been discovered yet.