What does an electrolytic capacitor do in a mouse?

Update: my mouse fell and an electrolytic capacitor came out but it still works fine, so do i need it?
Update 2: ok sorry but i searched google to find out what it was i know nothing about circuitry(c-40+105 cheng is what i googled if it helps), its a shitty dollar store mouse i can't tell you the brand because i don't know it and i don't own a camera so i can't send a pic of my circuit board. did you have to... show more ok sorry but i searched google to find out what it was i know nothing about circuitry(c-40+105 cheng is what i googled if it helps), its a shitty dollar store mouse i can't tell you the brand because i don't know it and i don't own a camera so i can't send a pic of my circuit board. did you have to hit my head that hard anon?
Update 3: i just need to know if i need to get another shitty mouse or if i can keep using this one with no problems or is it gonna explode.
Update 4: never mind it blew up i got my answer
1 answer 1