I want to be homeschooled instead of going to college what should I tell my parents?

Hi so I live in London in England, and I am 18 years old, and Instead of going to college to study level 3 extended diploma in business in college I wan to be homeschooled for it. Now I have experienced a traumatic time in secondary school, and experienced bullying because of my autism, and quite frankly I’m better... show more Hi so I live in London in England, and I am 18 years old, and Instead of going to college to study level 3 extended diploma in business in college I wan to be homeschooled for it. Now I have experienced a traumatic time in secondary school, and experienced bullying because of my autism, and quite frankly I’m better off with a one on one learning so can you guys give me some advice on what I should say to my parents and how do I get homeschooled like the process and PS. I live by myself in my own flat I don’t live with my parents anymore