Struggling to wear the burka?

I use to wear a hijab permanently from ages 16-20 and the burka for just a year. I took it off at 20 as I thought I look better without it and feel more confident. Problem is I wanna start wearing it again but something just stops me. I tried wearing just the hijab but due to the hot weather I took it off in the... show more I use to wear a hijab permanently from ages 16-20 and the burka for just a year. I took it off at 20 as I thought I look better without it and feel more confident.
Problem is I wanna start wearing it again but something just stops me. I tried wearing just the hijab but due to the hot weather I took it off in the cafe. And it was just a wrap around. I just feel insecure especially when I see other women who aren’t wearing it, I feel ugly. That’s not even the main point. I can’t wear it. Not just because of the weather. It makes me feel different.