Do people go out clubbing during December in Paris, Amsterdam or London?

Me and my friend are planning a trip to Paris, Amsterdam and London. We'll be going in December but I'm starting to think that we'll struggle to find clubs that are packed as we're thinking most people don't go out partying during winter. Should we still go or is it not worth our time? Summer time would be ideal but we won't be able to do that

Also, side question, what would one wear (male) when going out? I feel like if i wear a jacket or jumper i'll get too hot inside and if I don't and wear a t shirt, i'll be too cold.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

December is Christmas and New Year party season. The clubs are packed out although as usual Sunday to Tuesday is usually much quieter except at major clubs.

The only dead bit is the week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve, but any Friday and Saturday falling between those dates will also usually be busy as a lot of people take advantage of being off work to be able to party hard.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I can't speak for Paris and Amsterdam because I've never been there in December but in London yes. You can go clubbing all year round. As for what to wear most London clubs have cloakrooms so just leave your jacket there.

• 6 months ago

Yes, people go out in winter. In Denmark we go out a lot in December

As for what to wear, I haven't been clubbing in Paris, Amsterdam or London, but here, you wear your coat, check it in at the night club and check it out when you leave. I would assume they have a similar system. No one wants customers, especially not customers with alcohol in their blood, to be wandering around at night without a coat. That's dangerous.

• 6 months ago

Yes they do go out in December

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Really ???? you think Teens stay home in the winter by the fire and read a book.? What do you do in the winter?

• IOM
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Of course. Club season in northern Europe is precisely in winter. Summer is club season in the Med, especially in Ibiza, S. Italy, Croatia, Greek islands, etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.