Do people go out clubbing during December in Paris, Amsterdam or London?

Me and my friend are planning a trip to Paris, Amsterdam and London. We'll be going in December but I'm starting to think that we'll struggle to find clubs that are packed as we're thinking most people don't go out partying during winter. Should we still go or is it not worth our time? Summer... show more Me and my friend are planning a trip to Paris, Amsterdam and London. We'll be going in December but I'm starting to think that we'll struggle to find clubs that are packed as we're thinking most people don't go out partying during winter. Should we still go or is it not worth our time? Summer time would be ideal but we won't be able to do that

Also, side question, what would one wear (male) when going out? I feel like if i wear a jacket or jumper i'll get too hot inside and if I don't and wear a t shirt, i'll be too cold.