Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 5 months ago

How to look pretty with glasses?

So I’m a young girl and I’m really ugly, I have to wear glasses all the time with really thick lenses which is even worse. My glasses are quite unfashionable but I can’t see a thing without them. I also have braces and I’ve recently developed acne. I just feel so ugly.. any tips from pretty girls how I can make myself look abit better???

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

It sounds very similar to several other questions say why am I so ugly and they all feel like the same person rewrote these questions and somehow is managing not to be stopped for trolling this might be the same person I don't know but I'm sorry if this is true and you really feel ugly asked be I care person to help you look for glasses that are pretty on you instead of just thinking the first pair that your mom tells you or that you fine you're not ugly I guarantee it you probably just young and self-conscious

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yeah how about a picture :)

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

stop trolling u idiot

• 5 months ago

why dont you wear contacts?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

get designer frames

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yeah show us a picture sweet heart

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you probably already are pretty, and you shouldnt feel like youre ugly cause god dont rnake junk

• 5 months ago

You cannot do anything about your glasses or braces right now

so take the focus of attention away from there, style your hair nicely, maybe a hair accessory in the mix.

Ensure you are nicely presented, I dont mean you need to wear high fashion clothes, just make sure you are dressed nicely.

A smile goes a LONG way, people are drawn to happier people

You said you are young, school days can be tough

hang on in there, it does get better, I promise

• 5 months ago

If you're already pretty, wearing glasses doesn't diminish that at all.

• 5 months ago

How about a Picture?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.