Has anyone been told their sinus or allergy condition can never be cured?

Since February of this year I have had swelling in my nose. I've had this before, so I went to the eye ear & nose Dr, I've gone to before. He gave me the same rounds of medication, and suggested I go see an allergist. I went to see an allergist & he looked up my nose & said he didn't feel I... show more Since February of this year I have had swelling in my nose. I've had this before, so I went to the eye ear & nose Dr, I've gone to before. He gave me the same rounds of medication, and suggested I go see an allergist. I went to see an allergist & he looked up my nose & said he didn't feel I had a sinus infection or any allergies. He gave me a different type of medication to apply in my nose. The pain went away in about three weeks & I was so happy. THEN it returned & it's now been another two months of dealing with this daily. I went to my regular MD & he gave me a Zpak, it got a little bit better but never gone. The pain in the roof of mouth really bothers me. I just got back from the original eye ear & nose Dr. & he announced to me I will just have to live with this & there's nothing I can do. I said then I guess I'll have to commit suicide because I don't want to live like this. He didn't care, gave me some kind of nose spray & something to take at night and said good bye.