Service members and military vets, what is your opinion on the raiding of Area 51? Will it be a gov takeover or a grave yard full of idiots?

In case you haven’t heard 300k people supposicelu agree to all raid Area 51 for “answers”. All started on Facebook. This is not a joke but a real thing

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

its a joke

area 51 is the desert

groom lake AFB is in the middle of it, but they would have to travel over 100 miles of desert to get there.

and not one person has ever been shot or killed trying to get into area 51 in the history of area 51

• Mark B
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

yes, the military will probably have to rescue a bunch of people that are out of water or lost. If they actually start approaching the base in any number, a few helicopters hovering 10 feet above the ground can be a BIG dust incentive to move away from the area.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

The difference between Genius and stupidity, is that Genius has it's limits.

I can't imagine anyone actually being stupid enough to try this........

but then, yeah, I can. Best of Luck to you all. Let me know how it goes.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Idiots get their just reward.

• 6 months ago

Never heard of it, until just now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Its a rumor you probably are starting.. You go try to just crash the gate and enter a secret military base and see how far you get.. THEY do have Government postes signs around it warning that DEADLY FORCE WILL BE USED.. GO CRASH IT.. TAKE YOU CAM AND STREAM IT.. YOU do not have the BALLS BIG ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY DO IT.. NOW STOP YOUR TROLLING..

• Zack
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Not a service member/vet, but I do have a lot of knowledge about this.

Let's say a raid attempt DOES happen. Area 51 is HEAVILY protected, and there will be no chance of people raiding it. I'm not sure exactly what kind of protection it has, but I imagine there to be sniper rifles, machine guns that can fire at 3,000+ rounds per minute, and missiles that are capable of wiping out the giant crowd of people near the very beginning of the raid.

However, I do not think thousands of people will show up. Maybe a few hundred people will show up and then just give up when they see that there aren't 300K people.

• 6 months ago

there are secrets that must be kept secret..... some long past the lifespans of any one now living.... and the "public" has no need to know about most all of them... ever.... if that has to be explained to anyone....... those individuals need to be restricted for their own good and the security of this nation......

• y
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I think they are idiots, I also think there are things that go on to protect us idiots. That should not be made public.

• 6 months ago

the whole "raid" is planned by the government to bring the diehard conspiracy nuts out into the open; they will then be interned in Detention Area 51

• 6 months ago

It's not going to be a real thing. No notable number of people will show up. Complete non-issue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.